FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our Lisbon office is located in Portugal's cosmopolitan capital. Mostly the teams here are focused around Technology and Store of the Future. In this office, Farfetchers like to have catch ups in the ball pit or creative moments by the grand piano!
You will support and implement strategic and tactical research in multiple product areas, allowing your team to make customer-centric and evidence-based decisions in Product and Design. You will use a wide variety of research methods and techniques, remote and field-based, to explore and reveal our Partner's behaviors and motivations, their needs, wants and desires. Equipped with strong business acumen, commercial sense, and excellent analysis and storytelling skills, you will translate data from different sources into deep, meaningful and actionable insights. You will work directly with Senior Researchers to help build research projects and priorities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will plan, conduct and deliver research studies to the business, closely aligned to your team's goals and missions.
- You will work with stakeholders in Product Management, Operations and Design, building relationships with them and gain a deep understanding of their core research needs.
- You will support your team to get past surface-level research questions, helping them to arrive at fundamental questions that address the core of their research needs.
- You will provide meaningful insights in effective, creative, and impactful ways (reports, journey maps and personas) to a variety of audiences and encourage them in making evidence-based decisions for product and design.
- You will build a detailed understanding of multiple Farfetch's product offerings
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher with passion and curiosity for the B2B side of the world of fashion, eager to support your team/s through their research needs and deliver high-impact and actionable insights in multiple product areas.