Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along with the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. With more than 1500 customers and a team of 120+ our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: As a part of our fast growing team, we are looking for an experienced Senior UI / UX Designer (m/w/d) who can contribute, take ownership, and help us scale our product and business. You are part of our R&D team and our first in-house designer working on lots of greenfield projects: many opportunities to become creative and leave your trademark.
Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other. Check out our Stack.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
- Master your craft across the design cycle by hands-on delivery of conceptual design, user research, prototypes, detailed design, usability testing and implementation
- Partner with product to observe and deeply understand user behavior and needs and apply research insights to your design
- Craft UI interfaces and interactions across mobile and web platforms that are incredibly simple, elegant and enjoyable
- Partner closely with our engineering team to create prototypes and translate your proposed designs into great products
- Ensure a consistent and cohesive experience for our users as they move through our platform
- Maintain and improve our design guidelines and library and promote great design practices across the entire company
- As part of our product team, you will partner closely with product owners, engineers and different stakeholders to lead the design process and oversee the user experience of our products across the entire product life cycle from conception to launch to continuous improvement
What you need to bring.
- 2+ years of experience and a strong portfolio
- Experience with design processes across the entire product design cycle
- Ability to create and advocate an original design and its guidelines
- The drive to execute well in a fast-paced environment
- A strong combination of visual design skills and a deep understanding of user experience design
- Proficient in designing wireframes and prototypes with Sketch, InVision and other tools
What our employees also like about us:
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.