Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 200 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.
We at Growth team work with our entire subscription revenue product suit end-to-end by building the front-end and back-end services and systems. Our goal is to ensure that our current profitable and rapidly growing subscriptions business runs flawlessly,while empowering the org to execute on future product road maps. Our team also has a deep knowledge of Play & App store APIs and have been featured speakers at Google's subscription partner days and Google Playtime where we have detailed ways to grow and retain paying subscribers.
As a UX Designer, you will develop and improve the experience of Truecallers product suit, across Android, iOS and Web. You will develop high level concepts into wireframes and prototypes, to be used by Visual Designers and Developers. You will also be an important part of the evolution of the product, constantly iterating to give millions of users a great experience working in close collaboration with the design and engineering team.
If you believe that ‘design is about how things work and not just how things look’, then you’re in the right place.
What we expect from you:
- Talent is the key to this role. We’re looking for someone with a portfolio of UX designs that will impress us.
- 3+ years of experience in working with designing for large user-base mobile applications.
- Degree/diploma in User Experience, Interaction Design or similar.
- Deep understanding of visual composition & layout information hierarchy especially in relation to Android and iOS apps.
- Experience of developing products for growing and emerging markets e.g. India & Africa experience being a definitive bonus.
- Experience working with senior management and operating in an independent manner within the UX function.
What will you work on?
- Work in multiple mobile application projects from concept to completion.
- Rely on competition and market benchmarks, to make sure that the UX of the services is setting industry standards for excellence with innovative and beautifully clear designed products.
- Establish creative direction and develop concepts together with the product team.
- Create design visualisations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Provide quality control over concepts & projects by working with developers in translating designs into product, iterate and review until done.
- Follow up implementation to understand UX improvements or need to improve through data and AB test results analysis.
It would be great if you also have:
- Work closely with product to understand requirement from Jira/Trello
- Provide best practices and benchmark analysis to support UX decision on iOS, Android and web
- Provide final assets on Figma
- Follow up implementation with dev
- Track UX performance through data and AB test tools
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Applying: This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. Please contact Aorui Pu, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- International team - 30+nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.