UX Designer Intern
STRENGTH IN TRUST
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Privacy, Security and Data Governance platform, OneTrust is seeking a User Experience (UX) Design Intern for the Summer 2021 semester to join our UX Design Team.
This team continually improves the usability, design, and overall experience of OneTrust offerings, including web applications and other products and services. Working on the UX/UI team is challenging and rewarding. It is an excellent opportunity to improve the experience of an exceptionally wide range of users around the world.
- The UX/UI Specialist Intern works under the oversight of a Senior UX/UI Specialist and assists with all of the UX/UI responsibilities below. The specific focus will depend on the individual’s strengths, experience and interests.
- Design: Collaborate with the UX Design team to create deliverables for the entire design process, including information architecture, interface design, interaction design, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Standards: Identify, define and promote UX best practices, including templates
- UX Metrics: Identify, collect, and analyze data to inform user experience decisions, including web metrics, customer support data, and other sources
- Industry Awareness: Monitor and apply relevant UX trends
- Collaborate with others in the UX group and across the organization
- Proficient in multiple UX-related software applications
- Able to work well in a team environment and effectively communicate with other team members across the R&D organization, product managers and senior management
- Someone with a high level of demonstrated proficiency in at least one UX area, such as research, information architecture, visual design or interaction design
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or related field
- Internship, work or personal project experience with the full product design process, from research to rollout
- Experience working collaboratively with various disciplines
- Portfolio of UX projects to illustrate applied experience
- Enterprise design experience preferred
- Experience with the design of web-based applications preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.