A Little About Us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide – including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help our team build the future of the retail experience. Apply your expertise in user experience and your insights with product design to help guide a platform that touches millions of lives.
You will be an important part of our growing global design team which spans the disciplines of product design, user research, brand, and UX writing. You will work alongside our product team in San Francisco.
What You Will Do
· Reimagine the future of retail with the world’s most beloved brands
· Design intuitive post-purchase features and products flexible enough to fit a large range of business and customer needs
· Meet with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success teams to collect requirements and verify design feasibility
· Research UI design and development techniques to find innovative and elegant solutions to new, complex problems
· Communicate your designs through wireframes, comps, prototypes, and detailed documentation
· Collaborate with leadership to conceptualize future products
· Research and evaluate existing user experiences to identify areas for improvement
· Support the Sales, Customer Success, and Product Marketing teams
· Champion excellent user experience and design at every opportunity
· Work with other designers to improve our processes and shape our culture
· Help junior designers and interns grow and be productive
What We Are Looking For
· 5+ years experience working as a product designer or UX designer
· An online portfolio with examples of product design and process
· Experience as part of an agile and iterative product team
· Fluency using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience utilizing and conducting user research and usability testing sessions
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Experience designing for e-commerce applications for multiple large brands and retailers a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches and snacks
- Commuter benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.