Do people describe you as someone with endless creativity? Someone who thrives in research and wants to see their ideas come to life? A person that has a user first mentality and a product mindset that can think differently about how to serve a real need and empathize with the user. This opportunity could be for you.
We are seeking an experienced UX Researcher who can contribute to our product strategy and have a voice in how the product is built. We need someone that can think about the product holistically, so we can move fast and best serve our customers. Someone that thrives in a dynamic startup environment and has a design mindset. Always be designing is one of our core values as a company and how we operate. We are consistently designing the best solutions for every problem and you will be excited to do that as well.
In this role you will:
- Conduct user research within healthcare institutions and from afar with healthcare professionals.
- Collect, analyze and synthesize data from various sources (ethnographic interviews, contextual inquiry, benchmarking/competitive analysis, usability, persona/profile creation and other appropriate qualitative and quantitative research techniques) and present analysis to product teams, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the PMs, Design, and Engineering teams to identify opportunities for research to help develop a deep understanding of our customers and their use of our products.
- Practice and execute with QA principles in mind while working closely with QA to ensure UI/UX flaws and changes are met with urgency.
Does some or most of the below describe you? Let’s chat!
- 3+ years of experience in user research and a portfolio that showcases your research work for consumer or customer facing products.
- Experience successfully leading a user research project and implemented findings into products that end users love.
- Design & Research experience. Degree is not required. We’re passionate about amazing designs created from thoughtful processes.
- Experience defining research and testing efforts, to provide actionable insights.
- Experience packaging insights into meaningful artifacts (personas, journey maps, scenarios, frameworks).
Have these skills as well? Even better.
- Conceptual ideation
- Rapid Iterative testing
- Experience with quantitative research
+ Full-time Only
+ San Mateo, CA or Remote
+ Relocation Assistance Available
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.