Senior UX Writer
About the Senior UX Writer role:
You will work collaboratively with designers, product managers, and engineers to create products that authentically speak to our core users and embody our brand voice in the product. You will use your gift for language to design simple, intuitive, and enjoyable product experiences that help users realize the full value of Scorpion’s products. You will drive the vision for product language and content across our products and create guidelines establishing best practices and strategy principles.
The position reports to the Director of Product Management and will work closely with our product management, design, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and engineers to create products that are readily adopted and a pleasure to use.
- Use writing and editing skills to create a user interface text that facilitates user understanding and navigation Translate technical and business concepts into the clear, actionable in-product copy.
- Define product, feature, and component names.
- Assess and refine existing content.
- Drive vision for product language and content across our products.
- Document your strategies with guidelines establishing best practices and strategy principles.
- Maintain our Writing Style Guide.
- Influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback
- 5+ years of UX writing or content design experience.
- Must have experience translating product and business concepts into clear, concise, and engaging copy that reflects the voice of the product.
- Experience owning and designing digital product content experiences.
- Knowledge of SaaS technology and related products, including web and mobile UI and tools.
- Strong research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Please provide a portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines with your application.