Apply for this job
PURPOSE OF ROLE
This UX/UI designer will be in charge of UX/UI for a certain part of the product. They may be leading UX on our web application or they could be leading usability of reports and dashboards
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform user research with key stakeholders around the world to understand their needs from specific reports.
- Create UX and high fidelity designs that will serve as directions for engineers.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to provide end users with an optimal amount of value.
- Help create common UI components that can be utilized across products and teams that don’t have a designer present
- Previous work experience required
- 3-5 years of UX/UI design experience working on user facing products.
- An available portfolio to showcase work and discuss.
- Experience working and collaborating with product managers and engineers to deliver the best possible products.
- Experience with visual user discovery processes such as design workshops and prototyping methods.