Who we are
As a software consultancy, we build products that solve real problems.
Whether it's starting from scratch or working alongside your existing development team, we bring the startup mentality that gets stuff done. Every day.
Since YND’s founding in 2014, we have delivered more than 80 successful projects from MVP building and mobile apps to complex system integrations and web applications for some of the largest players in Europe. Among them are big names like Volkswagen, Hypoport, Lufthansa and Burger King as well as fast-growing startups like Kayak and orderbird.
What you’ll do as a UI/UX Product Designer at YND
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and User Research to design, launch and iterate on digital products.
- Work iteratively developing user flows, wireframes and prototypes to help define the product experience with our team.
- Translate that user flows, wireframes and prototypes into beautiful visual designs and user interfaces.
- Deliver end-to-end designs for multiple platforms based on defined design systems and style guides
- Work in an agile environment where critical thinking and initiative are valued.
Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years of experience building and shipping products for mobile and desktop
- Portfolio of creative design that showcases your visual and interaction design skills (Absolutely MUST have)
- Knowledge of UI design processes and best practices of mobile and responsive design
- Understanding user’s behaviour and needs when there is no available benchmarks guidance – we often work with first-to-market products and emerging technologies
- Being up to date on the latest trends, methods, and tools in digital product design, regularly consume blogs, books and articles to expand your field of expertise
- Ability to work well in an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Ability to deliver high-level prototypes and mock-ups of potential solutions
- Skilled in providing clear feedback and actionable recommendations to the design team so user pain points can be solved by developing amazing product design
- Strong understanding of typography & composition
- Experience developing personas, scenarios and workflows
- Excellent English skills (we work internationally)
- Ability to make quick and firm decisions
What we offer
- Competitive salary on B2B contract based on your skills and experience
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like
You will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenge make you feel like a kid in a candy store - let us know about yourself and apply!
Note: you should be eligible to work in EU to apply for this position