We're looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer for a leading omnichannel bookstore retailer in Norway with 150+ shops and which operates one of the largest and fastest-growing e-commerce platforms in the country. We are now seeking to strengthen the team with great people to shape our journey towards becoming the best digital home for book lovers, families with kids, knowledge seekers, and casual readers across Norway.
- Strong Portfolio ready to be presented
- Proficient with AdobeXD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma and InVision
- Experience in team management
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Knowledge of the rules of design and development of systems
- Fluent Norwegian (C1-C2) and Conversational English (B2 at the very minimum, ideally C1 or above)
- Curious & always learning
- Proactive and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- High capacity
- Strong communication and language
- World-class collaboration skills
Job To Be Done:
- Take the lead and inspire the team
- Creating high-quality visual designs and user experiences
- Inventing new ways to implement our technologies and generating new ideas for projects
- Facilitating communication between clients and the design/development team
- Translate UX Research into end-to-end user journeys for the product
- Using data and research to refine direction and design.
- Contributing to a design system, UX research methodologies, A/B testing, as well as designing for subscription products
- Experience working as a Designer embedded in a cross-functional team with Engineers and Product Managers
- Continued excitement to be part of a fun and close-knit team, always learning and collaborating with other designers to deliver a unified user experience
What do we offer?
- 58, 000 - 82,000 EUR (annual salary), B2B depending on experience
- 100% REMOTE job
- 26 days of paid leave days
- Work in an international team (Norway, USA, PL)
- Work in a dynamic atmosphere on the projects you choose
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/