The combined entity of ThinkHR and Mammoth are shaping the future of work through a combination of technology, people, and expert content to deliver data-powered HR guidance. Trusted by more than 300,000 small- and medium-sized businesses nationwide, we simplify the complicated aspects of being an employer, providing clients peace of mind so they can focus on running their business.
We've been consistently recognized for our workplace's award-winning culture, and are especially proud of our 2020 Great Place to Work certification. As part of the Inc. 5000, our company is also proud to be ranked amongst the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
The Marketing & Product team at ThinkHR/Mammoth HR delivers measurable business results by developing and executing brand, go-to-market and demand generation strategies to achieve the company's growth and strategic objectives.
ThinkHR’s design team ensures a consistent brand experience across every touch point of the company. Our design methods are intentional, thoughtful and data-driven. Under the direction of our Design Director, and a “User-First” approach, the UI & UX Designer will collaborate closely with the marketing and product teams as well with stakeholders across the company to help ensure a singular brand experience for our clients and partners, from the first time they become aware of us to the first time they experience our products.
- Total brand champion; leading QA & monitoring for brand consistency across all B2B products and platforms from website to software, with superior attention to detail
- Produce UX product sketches, wireframes, visual designs, mockups, conceptual designs and layouts for user-facing functionality
- Designs web & mobile ensuring a consistent user experience across different platforms
- Lead cross-functional design reviews with product management and engineering
- Participate in stakeholder reviews and prototypes presentations throughout the design lifecycle
- Participate, lead and capture user interviews, documenting user research, distilling important information and findings to help inform and evolve product features and enhance experiences
- 3+ years of B2B and/or B2C, UI and UX design experience with a focus on visual design as well as complex flows and use cases, desktop and mobile
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Interaction Design, or similar degree
- Portfolio showcasing your work; your role and your problem-solving skills
- Excellent design aesthetic judgement with knowledge of typography, layout, color theory
- Demonstrated mastery of the design process -- empathy, exploration, definition, iteration and able to defend design choices for the user
- Must be adept and able to support your UX design decisions for concepts and UI designs to product stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Skilled in presenting and discussing creative work at all levels of the company
- Experience in user research, user interviews, documenting user pain points and distilling that into design enhancements
- Comfortable with wireframing and prototyping flows, as well as resolving hi-fi mocks for hand-off
- Data-driven designer with familiarity of A/B testing methods
- Highly proficient in Adobe CC, Sketch, Miro, InVision, Sketch and Zeplin –& willingness to learn new software as needed
- Willingness to be a hands-on member of a development team / squad in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to balance product requirements, UX best practices, customer insights, and innovation
Benefits and Perks
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
401k + company match
Flexible PTO + Company Holidays
Other market competitive perks and benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We decide all employment based on qualifications, merit, and business need.