Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a UX Researcher to join our team of designers to work fluidly and collaboratively across the organization. You will contribute directly to our brand and product initiatives as well as our overall business strategy. You will play a role in shaping how we build research as a core competency across Endpoint, and define how we put users first when conducting research.
As a UX Researcher, you will use your skills to:
- Lead critical research efforts and conduct complex multi-phase studies that deepen our understanding of the customer experience and drive product strategy
- Strategic partner to business leads, product managers, designers, and engineers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products by grounding these decisions in user needs and insights
- Prioritize research needs and approaches across multiple work streams to work on the right project, scale, and scope at the right time and ensure impact by delivering actionable insights
- Partner closely with other designers and stakeholders to build out Endpoint's research practice and manage vendors to help augment the work of the research team
You will come to Endpoint with:
- Have 3+ years of relevant user research experience working on digital experiences and specialize in generating actionable insights that drive impact for all Endpoint products.
- Can conduct research at scale and demonstrate the use of a variety of research methods, which may include qualitative interviews, surveys, ideation sessions, ethnographic field research, and usability evaluations.
- Can communicate impactful research in a fast-paced, early-stage product development process and know how to integrate research into product and design roadmaps.
- Tell compelling stories and are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and use them to effectively roll out large scale research programs.
- Constantly focused on users and solving for their needs and wants driving impact from insights
Why work at Endpoint:
- Responsibility, autonomy, and opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches (once we're back in the office!)
- A vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive company culture
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.