Senior Product Designer
BrokerBay is shaping the future of how brokerages, agents and consumers transact in real estate.
BrokerBay is an advanced cloud-based ecosystem designed to replace the clunky legacy systems previously used by brokerages across North America. We’re on a mission to consolidate, automate, and revolutionize the way brokerages do business from start to finish with:
As one of the fastest growing real estate startups in Canada, there’s no better place to be if you’re looking for a dynamic work environment with plenty of room to flex your professional muscles.
Why we love working at BrokerBay (and you will too!)
Our team is tight-knit, whip-smart, and loves a good joke. Before the pandemic hit, you could find us innovating (or playing ping pong) at our shiny downtown Toronto office—these days, we’re transforming the real estate landscape one feature at a time from home.
We’re ambitious, goal-driven, and take on big challenges together. 2020 has proven to be our busiest year yet and we’ve got our sights set high for the 2021 🚀
As a Senior Product designer, you will be working directly with the Cofounder, designing and developing entirely new products and features from ideation to completion, at a lightning fast pace. The role demands bold innovation, obsession with quality, fearlessness, and optimism to be inspired by the unknown!
What you'll do:
- Brainstorm requirements and iterate low fidelity mockups during sessions with our CEO / Cofounder
- Own design problems end-to-end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Build wireframes and prototypes to tackle difficult UX problems
- Obsess over the details
- Design systems to make simple, sophisticated experiences
- Collaborate with engineers to address unforeseen issues
- Ship and improve designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Mastery of Figma and Design systems
- 3+ Years of experience designing and shipping digital products across web and mobile (iOS & Android)
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- A track record of shipping phenomenal design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Ability to move incredibly fast
- Ability to fluidly move between multiple large scale projects
Good to haves:
- Experience with Webflow
- B2B SaaS experience / Real Estate Experience
- Effective prototyping skills
- Extensive knowledge of mobile and desktop design patterns (and when to break them)
- Collaborative working style, and an ability to partner with different functions
- Love of critique, knowledge sharing, and collaboration
The health and safety of our team always comes first. Currently all of BrokerBay is working remotely and is as productive as ever! We're engaging in fun ways while working from home, and will be returning to the office when appropriate.
Our office is located at 90 Sumach in downtown Toronto.
BrokerBay is an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and Employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local law.