Every day Medrio helps some of the brightest minds come closer to solving many of humanity's toughest health problems by facilitating how they do clinical research. The needs of our customers come first, and we do not settle for average. Because of that, our customers love us. We find joy in our work, we are energetic and a little quirky. We embrace different points of view and out of the box thinking. We are looking for a Designer that shares our values to join our team on the mission to rid the world of all disease. The right person is an A-player, passionate, mission driven, and accountable. You will work with cross functional teams to deliver an excellent user experience for our users. Our User Experience Design team sits in San Francisco and Pleasanton California.
- Design end-to-end flows and visuals and contribute to the product and feature set
- Provide deliverables including wireframes, prototypes, and annotated visual designs.
- Drive UX research and usability testing as part of the design process and advocate for product design throughout Medrio
- Contribute to, maintain, and help socialize the companies design system by developing best practices for ensuring a bar of high quality
- Document UX/UI patterns and components
- Help build product and UX strategy – thinking beyond just incremental features
- Give and solicit real time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product
- Work with product and engineering to deliver the final product
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing complex software products
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design process, interaction, and visual design skills
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methods for user research
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- A relentless pursuit for excellence in product design
- Solid understanding of user-centered and web design principles
- Expert experience with design tools like Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suites and Miro, whatever makes you more effective
- Have helped built or maintained a design system
- Want to learn front-end development
About the job:
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of an UX Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined. As a UX Designer, you will take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for our users around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.