At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
The way people discover, watch, and engage with television has fundamentally changed, and Samba TV is uniquely positioned to provide analysis on the TV revolution. We connect the dots to help the world’s biggest media companies, streaming providers and advertisers understand audience trends and viewership habits.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to help solve complex challenges for internal and external customers by designing elegant user interfaces across the Samba TV suite of data-driven advertising products. In your role, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver an integrated ad platform comprised of solutions that empower a spectrum of customer archetypes.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Create engaging, clear designs that enable internal and external customers to maximize the impact and efficiency of their advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to understand business priorities and technical possibilities
- Work effectively across a distributed team as necessary
- Explore design possibilities with teammates by creating quick sketches, refine interactions and info architecture through wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Participate in user research to help inform customer needs and product designs
- Measure and analyze effectiveness and efficiency of designs to decisively iterate and improve product value to customers
- Communicate design alternatives with confidence, and absorb feedback with grace
- Provide guidance to product manager and engineers as your designs get built into products
- 5 years’ experience delivering user experiences for complex SaaS applications (not just websites)
- Excellent in interaction design, information architecture, and data visualization
- Ability to apply established styles and leverage established patterns
- Expertise in design tools and techniques with a solid understanding of user research best practice
- Success on both blank-slate initiatives and on projects for established platforms and products
- Ability to estimate UX work time horizons, assess and mitigate risk, and make tough prioritization calls, coordinating operationally with cross-functional teams
- Facility in presenting to and interacting with customers and prospects
- You have a deep understanding of the media and advertising industry
Help us transform the TV viewing experience for everyone!