Monument is an online platform for those looking to change their relationship with alcohol. We connect members to a free anonymous community, therapist-led groups and a collection of resources to provide the support and information they deserve. Members seeking medical treatment are introduced to a licensed physician and a specialized therapist to develop a personalized treatment plan specific to their goals. Monument is affordable, accessible, and research-based, so a healthy relationship with alcohol is attainable and celebrated by all.
Monument is looking for a passionate, empathetic copywriter with a proven track record of using language to create intuitive, delightful product experiences for users that align with key business goals.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker with both an eye for detail and an awareness of the big picture.
This is a contract position. The expected time commitment is approximately 4 weeks. Fully remote.
- Use writing and editing skills to write user interface text that facilitates user navigation, as well on-boarding, promos, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, engineering, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company.
- Develop UX copy guidelines and tone-of-voice to meet the needs of our users.
- Conduct user research in order to build a strong sense of empathy for our target audience.
- Passionate about the mission of the company.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills.
- Familiar with design systems, brand/style guidelines and designing through a systematic approach.
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
Check us out at www.joinmonument.com
Some press here:
Monument is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We nurture authenticity. The current team includes sober people, parents, queer people, nonbinary folks, single parents, men, women, and more.