AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
BEES is our B2B platform, focused on providing technology services and solutions to all our breweries on a global scale.
As a UX Writer, you will work with and support a team responsible for the concept and creation of B2B solutions that connects BEES with our customers.
- Be responsible for the creation of copy within BEES projects and ensure a common theme across all the products.
- Create and maintain guidelines and style guides that include tone of voice
- Understand data and how to use it for content strategy
- Work with different stakeholders to ensure the copy and strategy is aligned with overall company goals
- Understand key product strategy metrics tying them into your content strategy
- Bsc in Design, Fine arts or related areas
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills (in English)
- Excellent presentation skills
- 5+ years of experience as supporting digital products with a proven track record of success
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the delivery quality and speed
- Time management skill and the ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Accuracy and attention to detail when delivering copy and guidelines
- Experience in writing with a UX component, whether that be in product or on web experiences.
- The ability to create copy in a variety of different formats, from microcopy to long-form.
- Have an understanding of product design and how that relates to business strategy.