Apply for this job
Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 40 billion assets under our management and 7,000 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
Cloudinary is at an exciting stage, rapidly expanding its product offering, entering new market segments, and extending the customer base. We offer a fun, supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve; a place where your ideas will be embraced and pursued. We are proud of our collaborative, and growth-minded work culture, being included in Forbes Cloud top 100 three times in a row and being a multi-time winner of the “best place to work” award as evident by our Glassdoor score.
We are looking for an experienced UX Design Lead to join our Product team. In this role, you will drive the vision for the product user experience and design across our Media Experience Platform, to create innovative experiences for our users.
- Lead product designers in a matrix environment, promoting the culture of design thinking and excellence.
- Create unified user interaction and design system guidelines for our multi-product offering, including alignment of people, processes and tools.
- Work closely with product designers, product managers and engineers to build delightful and efficient experiences for various user personas.
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback, validate ideas and iterate to achieve product goals.
- Pitch and present concepts and proposals to various stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience as a UX design lead in a B2B SaaS company.
- Team player, skilled in the art of leading without authority in a matrix organization.
- Track record of building and communicating UX guidelines and design systems.
- Ability to translate technical concepts and complex problems into a simple, elegant and intuitive design.
- Experience performing user research, including interviews, user observations, usability testing and market research.
- Experience working with analytics tools to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience defining behavioral specifications, use cases, and flows for complex applications.
- Experience with building detailed wireframes, prototypes and designs.
- Strong technical understanding of professional and creative tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Please send examples of UX-focused work for SaaS products.
Cloudinary is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing a diverse workforce.