UX Designer Interns will work hard to learn mobile and web paradigms along with the tools used by the UX team in order to begin creating wireframes and working on other client deliverables. Mentors will provide associates with tasking and guidance throughout the duration of their internship. Associates will shadow their mentors in client meetings to observe UX meetings and client interactions/consultation.
Send us your creatively designed resume, express your personality in a cover letter, and have a live portfolio website link ready for us to review.
- Works closely with mentor (UX Design Lead) on projects and discovery/research tasks
- Completes training process - learning Figma, UX guidelines, creating annotated wires, and any other training initiatives required
- Complete tasking and meet deadlines set by mentor
- Ability to ask questions and get necessary information without being tasked. Working with various team members to get all blockers removed as soon as, or before they arise
- Sketch user interface ideas with mentor
- Create wireframes with interactions that work as expected, conveying modern paradigms for mobile and web while utilizing standard elements as intended
- Shadow mentor on client meetings, observe how to interact with client, answer client questions, and lead a UX meeting
- Understanding of mobile & web paradigms
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (Figma preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Convey the reasoning behind decisions made in wires, discuss thought process
- Critical thinker, problem solver
- Ability to write detailed, clear, and concise annotations
- Pursuing degree in a UX-related program (masters preferred), not required with acquired experience
- Online portfolio required
- This position will require you to work remotely, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
- This is a part-time, paid, Summer intern position.
- Contractors will not be considered.
- No phone calls or recruiters please.
Do you think you have what it takes?