AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
BEES is our B2B platform, focused on providing technology services and solutions to all our breweries on a global scale.
As a UX Researcher, you will work with and support a team responsible for the concept and creation of B2B solutions that connects BEES with our customers.
- Be responsible for the efforts of User Research area within BEES projects.
- Create and maintain guidelines for User Interviews and Research efforts.
- Understand data and how to use it for the product strategy
- Work with different stakeholders to ensure the research strategy are aligned with overall company goals
- Understand key product strategy metrics tying them into your research strategy
- Understand qualitative research methods
- Bsc in Design, Computer Science, UX or related areas
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills (in English)
- Excellent presentation skills
- 3+ years of experience as supporting digital products with a proven track record of success
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the delivery quality and speed
- Time management skill and the ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Accuracy and attention to detail when delivering reports and guidelines
- Experience in interviewing customers and gather information about requirements and design insights.
- Have an understanding of product design and how that relates to business strategy.