Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a digital graphic designer to join our design team to support our clients and own internal marketing efforts.
We’re looking for someone with creative flare who’s comfortable adapting their style and can appeal to both youth orientated brands and more professional audiences.
You will get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting projects from creating assets for social channels to websites and branding. Here’s a taster as to the types of things you will be working on:
- Social & marketing assets – We need you deliver on-brand creative concepts that grab attention and get our clients noticed. From Instagram to e-mail marketing you will be comfortable delivering for the most popular digital formats.
- Stingers & video graphics – Creating animations and visuals for use across social channels, particularly Snapchat episodes and Instagram.
- Branding & roll-out – We often get asked to create new brands for our clients and then apply them to merchandise. If you have an interest and experience in branding that would be a positive.
- Pitch & sales decks – Pitching for new work is a large part of what we do, we need decks that visually excite and get prospective clients wanting to work with us.
- Website updates – You will have the opportunity to support our UI and UX teams applying design styles across websites and apps.
- Motion graphics & video editing – Not a must, but If you have experience creating motion graphics or editing video, tell us all about it.
Desired Skill & Experience
- Between 2-3 years commercial graphic design experience.
- Able to collaborate with different creative teams and departments.
- Can do and positive attitude, hungry to deliver great creative work.
- Creative contributor.
- Problem solving mentality.