Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
We're looking for our new UX/UI Design Intern or freelancer, to join our global design team of 20 designers and video producers.
If you are an analytical, empathetic, and creative UX/UI designer who is excited to understand user needs, you love gathering insights to inspire and inform your designs as well as working together to transform those findings into impactful solutions, then this is definitely a role for you!
The Contentsquare Studio has members in New York, London, Paris, Sydney and… all we needed was you to join the German team!
This mission could start as soon as possible on a part time contract ideally (internship or freelance mission: 1-2 days a week on a flexible basis).
You will report into the UX/UI design Europe & APAC Lead based in London, collaborating every day with the global UX/UI design team and local DACH marketing team.
What you will do
- Work within our Design and Marketing team to drive awareness, engagement and leads that result in new logo acquisition
- Solve UX problems with operational recommendations based on data for our prospects
- Create wireframes & mockups using traditional UX expertise and Contentsquare data
- Support the team collaborating to some brand design assets: landing pages, social media assets & banners, ...
- Collaborate in building projects (about Contentsquare expertise, hackathon projects, ...) from conception to UX/UI design
- Contribute daily to Contentsquare UX/UI expertise thanks to our global team of designers
What we're looking for
- You're a student or have recently been graduated in Graphic Design/UX
- You’re fluent/Native German
- You’re fluent in English
- You have a good knowledge of the DACH market and e-commerce sector
- You regularly keep up to date with design/industry knowledge and benchmarks
- You have strong knowledge of design tools: Adobe Photoshop /Illustrator/Indesign
- You have solid knowledge of prototype tools: Sketch/Adobe XD/Figma
- You know how to make great presentations using Google Slides and are comfortable talking to internal and external key stakeholders
- You will collaborate on the build of projects (about Contentsquare expertise, hackathon projects, ...) from conception to the execution with visual design and/or video
- We're looking for a creative and curious thinker, a great team spirit, a unique sense of humour and an ability to interact and discuss ideas, then you’ll fit right in!
- This mission will provide you with a lot of autonomy, your ability to propose new ideas and manage your projects proactively will be valued.
- This is an opportunity to quickly learn skills in various areas from the global team: UX/UI design, video, brand design, art direction, ..
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.