Want to help build the most exciting company in Crypto? We operate the world’s largest network of Crypto ATMs. Our next-generation terminals have made it So Flippin’ Easy to purchase and sell cryptocurrency. Skip the long onboarding times of traditional exchanges and join the revolution. It's not too late.
The Senior UX Designer works to define intuitive user interfaces and interactions for CoinFlip's suite of products ensuring they provide a cohesive end-to-end experience. The best candidates will have several years of experience collaborating in cross-functional teams to support all stages of the software development cycle in launching both desktop and mobile/tablet applications, and feel equally at home conducting user interviews as well as producing interaction design artifacts. They are strong communicators and collaborators, able to build bridges to effect change across the organization. They'll be dividing their time between conducting primary research, designing, and iterating on ideas alongside product, marketing, and engineering.
- Conduct comparative and evaluative research to inform design and development.
- Conduct focus groups interviews.
- Establish a vision and plan for transforming the current product portfolio into a more effective user experience.
- Create customer journey maps, design concepts and prototypes, and design testing plans for validation.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Communicate and present research, insights, concepts to stakeholders while promoting UX design mindset and methodology.
- Analyze metrics data to inform design solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- 4 - 6+ years of experience delivering successful work for entire product areas for native mobile, web and/or software applications
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a strong sense of visual design, interaction design, information design, and information architecture.
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to justify design decisions and articulate alternative design approaches.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in fast-paced environments.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders.
- Passion for making complex business tasks easy through user-centered design.
- Experience in B2C companies.
- Must have developed a project from start to finish.
Working at Coinflip means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.