Our mission is to power the future of fan engagement.
Simplebet is a B2B product development company using machine learning and real-time technology to make every moment of every sporting event a betting opportunity.
Get on the ground floor with a world-class team
We're growing rapidly and looking for a UX Designer to help shape the future of sports betting. You will work on our free-to-play betting products: NBA InPlay and NFL PlayAction. As we expand our suite of games, you will also design new live betting experiences with media and sportsbook partners.
We'll trust you to
● Work with product managers and UX researchers to define and design innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
● Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering (we like to use Figma and Zeplin!)
● Create visuals, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and prototypes
● Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
● Work closely with user research to conduct usability studies to better inform UX design
● Provide detailed design specifications that development teams can understand
● Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards for the company brand and product vertices
You'll need to have
● A degree or appropriate experience in Interaction Design, Graphic or Visual Design, Communications Design, or Computer Science
● 4+ years of experience
● Excellent visual design skills with a deep understanding of user-system interaction
● Expert at design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Suite, etc.).
● Sweat the small stuff. Can talk for hours about things like menu design or app icons (have strong but flexible product design principles)
● Can solve really complex problems and learns very quickly
● Team player (you are authentic)
● Amazing design heuristics
● Complete understanding of customer development practices
● Your portfolio
We'd love to see
● Mobile game UX design experience is a plus
● Love of sports
Simplebet is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process, and we will make every effort to provide it.