What will you be doing at SwingDev?
As a UX Designer, your main duty will be bringing new products to life. You will be working with clients from Silicon Valley and other US tech hubs. Most of our design projects come through our well-known partners, such as Sequoia, Y Combinator, GV, and other VCs. This means we get to design powerful SaaS solutions for startups that are out there to make a change.
You'll be joining a team of four skilled, smart, fun, and friendly designers. Each designer on our team has their area of expertise. Together we combine our skills in leading workshops, doing in-depth research, creating UI designs, branding, and illustrations, topped with animations and coding. Since we're getting bigger projects, we see the need to have someone that can lead the research side. That's why we're looking for a UX Designer, who will do multifaceted research, communicate effectively with clients, as well as create and prototype detailed wireframes.
What skills do we look for?
- 4+ years of proven work experience
- Excellent collaborative skills
- A strong portfolio showcasing a thorough UX process
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Easily able to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes
- Ability to distill simplicity from complex user and business requirements
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative research, and transform them into design improvement recommendations
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in conducting workshops with clients
What's in it for you?
- Working with US-based startups
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom
- Custom career plan with growth opportunities
- Experienced PMs & managerial support
- Working with a team of 4 cool and experienced designers
- Easy-going atmosphere that values jokes
- Flexible working hours
- Form of employment of your choosing
- Gear with Apple logo and and an additional monitor
- Fantastic loft style office in downtown Warsaw
- Chill room, table football, Playstation 4, free snacks, and freshly made ice-cream
- Possibility to work from home if you wish
- Private medical care, MultiSport, concierge service, reimbursement for courses, conferences and language courses