Senior UX/UI Designer
At Tripadvisor, we believe there’s good out there and that travel brings out the best in us. We aim to build products and services that help people become better travelers. We’re seeking a UX designer to play a critical role in shaping Tripadvisor’s traveler digital experience. You’ll work alongside a team of world-class designers, engineers, product managers, and content creators to design for the 450 million+ travelers across the globe that travel with us monthly.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
This role is based in Singapore, at Tripadvisor’s APAC headquarters.
What you’ll do:
- Lead projects across the product lifecycle, set the vision for user experience, and present design rationale in a convincing manner
- Partner closely with designers, product managers, engineers, and researchers to translate user goals into elegant, memorable design solutions
- Ensure designs and user interfaces deliver core brand strategy and vision
- Break down open-ended opportunities into actionable next steps; realize ideas and communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups and/or high fidelity prototypes
- Drive and/or collaborate on all cyclical user testing sessions
- Operate autonomously and drive progress by balancing collaboration, alignment, and decisiveness
- Flex how you operate across projects with different speeds and effectively balance big thinking and timely execution
What you have:
- 5 to 7 years experience designing across mobile and web at consumer-focused brands or agencies
- Passion for design systems and data-informed product design
- Incredible design chops with proven experience shipping customer-centric products
- Experience designing for iOS and Android platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion
- Excellent communication skills, conviction, and a strong design point of view
- A passion for travel
- Portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem
- Experience managing and developing design talent