UX Research Intern
MINT MOBILE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We’re looking for a rock-star UX Research Intern to join our dynamic and amazing Digital Insights and Analytics Team within our Marketing Department. This opportunity is for 24-30 hours per week, paid internship working on Mint Mobile.
We’re growing fast and it’s a incredible time to be a part of our awesomeness. A-list celeb ✓, Superbowl TV spot ✓, Twitter battles ✓
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary UX Research Intern to join our Ecommerce Team in Costa Mesa!
As the UX Research Intern, you will work directly with the Digital Insights and Analytics Team to improve the user experience across our websites and mobile applications. You will be focused on reviewing, implementing and launching test plans, as well as helping cultivate the growing Digital Insights.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Assisting with analyzing and translating user feedback into actionable insights that align with business goals and measurable customer experience outcomes.
- Updating and maintaining the Digital Insights, testing backlog, and other project documents.
- Exploring customer reviews for possible customer experience improvements.
- Creating wireframes that work to address customer pain points.
- Pursuing degree or recent graduate.
- Well organized and strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Passion for all things UX research.
- Examples of work/portfolio strongly preferred.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.