UI / UX Designer
At HomeLister we are on a mission to make selling homes easier and more affordable. The average home seller pays 30% of their equity in brokerage fees and we don’t believe that is fair. HomeLister is transforming the $60bn a year real estate industry into an online end to end marketing, transaction, and financial management platform. Our homes sell faster and our sellers keep more of their money.
We're looking to contract a UI/UX Designer to help us define and implement a delightful yet purpose driven visual language and end to end user experience on our website and SaaS based product.
What You Will Do:
- Define and implement our visual language that focuses on delighting our customers yet is purpose driven, based on testing results and metrics.
- Communicate big ideas and board concepts through prototypes and wireframes.
- Own the entire design process from start to finish - basic wireframing and prototypes, low fidelity mockups to final high fidelity, pixel perfect mockups for a developer to code against.
- Translating specific user requirements and use cases into visual designs and experiences.
- Creating specific and end to end user flows, anticipating and adjusting for specific user behavior.
- Designing graphic assets for marketing, display and email campaigns
- Always testing philosophy - constantly A/B testing new concepts vs current.
- Understanding and reacting to user analytics and metrics.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to make thoughtful recommendations and decisions together.
Requirements - Must Have:
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience in an e-commerce or SaaS environment.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma.
- Strong understanding of web, e-commerce, SaaS, and user best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs office suite.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
Requirements - Nice to Have:
- Experience/knowledge in real estate
Culture at HomeLister
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group both from the real estate world and many other backgrounds. We are athletes, cookbook authors, volunteers, surfers, bikers and many more... Our employees are passionate about our mission and care about our customers.
We believe in supporting our employees and creating a work environment that is positive, productive and rewarding. We put our people first. We offer health benefits, dental, vision, and matching 401K. We hire both for remote work or co-located in New York City or Santa Monica.
When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the real estate market every day. HomeLister is an equal opportunity employer.