Senior Product Designer
At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We're a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We're looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Neo Financial is looking for a full time Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our team in Calgary. Our product team is made up of highly innovative visionaries, committed to developing meaningful solutions with a best in class user experience. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful developers and tech minds.
What you'll be doing:
- Meaningfully contribute and lead the UI/UX for our products across the web and mobile
- Rapidly test and iterate design using a customer-centred approach
- Define design patterns and brand requirements, including creating and maintaining a style guide across all products and assets
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and members of our design team and deliver visual treatment specifications for the user interface
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Design products through their entire lifecycle while maintaining deadlines
- Research and design new user experiences based on product requirements
- Develop human-centric design that is intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Translate product requirements and customer research into clearly defined design deliverables - wireframes, mockups, sketches that lead to intuitive user experience
- Take projects through from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish
Who we're looking for:
- Strong portfolio of work that shows your research, interaction and visual skills
- A minimum of 5 years of highly relevant and impactful experience in UX, UI or product design related roles
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve
- Pixel-perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.