TigerGraph is the world’s fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform. Our headquarters is located in Redwood City, California.
As a UI/UX Designer for TigerGraph, your mission is to define and design the best UI interfaces to help our users (developers, DBAs, Data Scientists, Business Analysts) to use TigerGraph's scalable, distributed graph database and analytics platform. As UI/UX designer, you will work with product managers, engineers, and our community to design and improve our user experience in TigerGraph’s developer SDK GraphStudio, DBA portal - Admin Portal, as well as TigerGraph Cloud's portal, bridging the best user experience to our products and to our fast growing user base.
This role is a contractor - Remote position
Who we are looking for?
TigerGraph is looking for a creative and strategic designer who is passionate about designing great user experiences for DBAs, Data Scientists, Business Analysts in the field of enterprise software. Our GraphStudio SDK, Admin Portal and Cloud Portal play a key role in shaping a potential customers view of integrating Graph Analytics in their day-to-day data processing needs through TigerGraph, and the UX/UI Designer is responsible for designing and improving any pages, tabs, features, and flows.
- Leading the UX, UI, and visual design of GraphStudio SDK, Admin Portal and Cloud Portal (tgcloud.io), and aligning the UX/UI roadmap to overall application product visions
- Collaborating with the Product Management/Engineering/Marketing/Sales teams to assess product requirements and translate them into compelling designs that optimize the user experience.
- Lead rapid iterative prototyping efforts with varying fidelity according to requirements and solicit feedback from stakeholders
- Creating iterative designs that meet project objectives and incorporating feedback, analytics, and user testing
- Confidently presenting design ideas and recommendations to the team
- Keeping abreast of current design tools, techniques, and technologies
- BA/BS degree in Design (graphic, visual communications, interaction, product, etc)
- 3+ years of experience in visual, enterprise software, marketing design
- 1+ year in enterprise software UI/UX design
- A portfolio showcasing UX, UI, and visual design work
- Fluent in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision
- Knowledge of designing custom icons, color scheme
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited resources by being self-motivated and working independently to deliver projects on time
- Knowledge of common accessibility requirements
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Attention to detail
- 1+ year working as a designer at SaaS or Data Management Company
- Experience working at a startup
- Having worked on WCAG design projects for web applications
- Can program front end UIs at Proof-of-Concept level