CB4 is a fast-growing machine learning & AI SaaS company revolutionizing and empowering operations and IT teams in brick and mortar retail chains. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Octopus Ventures, we have offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv, and are ready to expand our team with an enterprising UX/UI Designer.
About the Role
- You will report to VP Product and be based in London.
- You will design end-to-end user experiences from early prototypes to final implementation.
- You will be empowered to develop CB4’s usability and graphic design across multiple touch points, including our mobile app, web app and public-facing website, and more.
- You will be working as part of a team and independently to accomplish your creative milestones and KPIs.
Critical Skills / Abilities
This is a senior level position, and as such, we’re looking for someone with a minimum of three years experience, who understands design’s function in an organization, who is creative and innovative, and strives to learn and pursue skills outside of their previous experience. We want you to come in and hit the ground running, develop and grow within the company.
Some attributes we’d like to see are:
- Portfolio – you have experience on a product team. You understand the purpose of product design and have demonstrable talents in your experience at other companies. Your portfolio contains mobile and web app designs and knowledge of UX/UI.
- Self-starter: you’re able to work successfully within a team structure and independently. You’re able to take a project from inception to execution and are comfortable taking initiative on your own projects.
- Process-oriented: you understand that for everything to work seamlessly, it’s essential for processes to be in place and to be consistent. You have examples of owning and creating processes in a previous position or extracurricular activity.
- Knowledge of design programs such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision.
- Interests: you have a demonstrated enthusiasm for all things design. You’re curious, you want to know how everything fits together, and have a passion for learning new skills.
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
CB4 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment across our offices and teams. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.