UX/UI Design Lead
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic product UX/UI Design Lead to be part of the RappiBank team serving the Perú market. We are looking to disrupt the financial services landscape by thinking out of the box and testing solutions that create wow moments for our users. This person is expected to work across both technical and business-focused teams to deliver value to our users and will report to the Product Director in the Perú market.
- Work with the Global Design team to ensure the proper UX/UI is designed for the Peruvian Market.
- Work alongside the Research Lead for the Peruvian market internalizing user insights into user-friendly product experiences.
- Identify improvement opportunities for UX/UI for the Peruvian market and create proposals.
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines.
- 5+ years of expertise in UX/UI interfaces and product design.
- Experience in app design for smartphone and web design and trading system platforms.
- Background in UX/UI for financial services with an understanding of the Peruvian market is a big plus.
- Portfolio with 5+ projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Graphic Design, Product or Industrial Design.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing the problem-solving skills and how you get an innovative solution.
- Always think of the user first (understand pain points and opportunities).
- Be an excellent storyteller and communicator, able to build relationships with developers and project leads.
- Mobile-first oriented.
- Expertise with mockups, design tools such as Figma, Miro, Invision, and other prototyping tools.
- Graphic animation as After Effects (nice to have).
- Experience collaborating with Research teams in UX/UI projects.
- Advanced English level.