Become a UX designer at a fast-growing FinTech company, a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to help local restaurants grow, while partnering with some of the biggest loyalty programs in the world. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. In this role, you will lead efforts to optimize current user experiences and create and test additional designs, features, and functionality for landing pages, email campaigns, webpages, microsites and web applications. Your role will encompass developing experiences from user flows and wireframes through final UI design, including helping to write requirements for implementation. You will create and execute user test plans, A/B tests, surveys, etc., use data collected to inform future design decisions, and act as a liaison between the business and development teams to drive projects towards completion.
As part of the Creative & User Experience team, you will actively collaborate with the Creative/UX Manager, as well as other team members including Content Strategists, Brand Managers, and others from our Creative, Technology and Strategy groups. A firm understanding of user-centered design processes and interaction design principles will be crucial to your success.
What you’ll do with us:
· Under the direction of the Creative & UX Manager, you will manage several projects simultaneously and be involved in all phases of project planning and development, including executing portions of projects independently or in conjunction with copywriters, creative designers, front end developers and other stakeholders
· You will work with Business Owners to develop designs and experiences that influence target audiences to accomplish important B2B objectives (e.g., lead generation, enrollment, activation, repeat usage, etc.)
· Understand target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translate them into creative concepts and functional components
· Collect, analyze and utilize qualitative and quantitative data from usability tests and business analytics to make value-driven design decisions
· Contribute to the development of user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team’s design efforts on the needs of key users
· Create sketches, prototypes, wireframes, screen-flow diagrams & UI specs for testing and development
· Create and execute user research, test plans, A/B tests, surveys, etc., and use data collected to inform future design decisions
· Help create the information architecture and interaction design for transactional, informational, and marketing websites and email campaigns
· Collaboratively develop prototypes for demonstration of concepts to the UX manager, brand managers and marketing team
· Conduct competitive audits and market research
· Develop and document detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive web and mobile interfaces
· Help develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
· Possess a high tolerance for ambiguity matched only by your desire to organize it
Who you are:
· 3-5 years of experience in User Experience Design/Research
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Human-Computer Interaction, Information Design, Communication Design, etc.), or equivalent work experience
· Proven experience in B2B and/or Enterprise UX design and testing
· Understand best practices in UX and UI design principles and act as subject matter expert for the organization
· Experience with landing page development and testing for B2B lead generation-based business
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, Office Suite, Prototyping tools (Adobe XD, InVision, Axure, Sketch, etc.), and various user research methodologies
· Experience designing for responsive and adaptive interfaces for multiple device types
· Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions preferred
· Experience with Agile development processes and responsive design
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.