Product Design Lead
Splash Financial believes in educating customers and strives to help them find financial freedom. With loans funded by community focused and client driven banks and credit unions, Splash Financial is a digital lending platform that ensures market leading rates, no application or origination fees, and simplified monthly payments.
We are a high-growth fintech startup that was recently named to the CB Insights Fintech 250. We just completed our Series A round of funding for a valuation of $70m. We are cash-flow positive and our loan volume has grown by 10x to consistently over $100m per month since late 2020. We believe people are our greatest strength, so if this sounds as exciting to you as it is for us, come make waves at Splash Financial!
Customers are our lifeblood at Splash Financial which is why delivering great customer experiences is incredibly important to our success. We are looking for someone that is highly customer focused, with a passion for elegant, simple solutions that “wow” our customers. You have a portfolio of products you have designed where you can impress us with how simple, intuitive and awesome they are to look at. You don’t get too attached to your ideas, because you are someone that thinks iteratively, you talk to customers, you look at data and feedback to determine if changes are required. You have worked in tight collaboration with Product, Design, and Engineering to build great experiences. If the above describes you and you are excited to work for a fast paced, high growth company with 500% growth in the last year then this is the role for you. We are a company with incredibly, smart hard-working people, in a high trust and transparency environment. This role will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- 5+ years’ work experience; 2 - 4 years' experience leading a team
- An exceptional portfolio of work in UX/UI and visual design for mobile and web.
- Expertise in visual and communication design principles.
- Able to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps and prototypes
- Skilled in UX tools like Sketch, Illustrator, Principle, Photoshop, and other design tools
- Experience working in a collaborative team of engineers, designers, product , marketing and business stakeholders through an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
- Attention to detail
Employment at Splash is based on individual merit. Opportunities are open to all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, creed, age, handicap, national origin, ancestry, military status, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, affectional preference, or other irrelevant factors. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.