Senior Product Designer
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $240M and has over 600 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb Product Design team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global Product Design Team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You will have the chance to work on projects that are both big and small and be able to see your impact in an immediate way
A day to day as a Product Designer at SimilarWeb means...
- As a Product Designer you will create amazing user experiences. You will have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- On a day to day you will:
- Lead a complex product with full ownership over the product design process
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, through research to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
What will I bring to the team?
- 3 + years demonstrated experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design in a product company
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio, Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Proficiency with sketch, zeplin, gallery, Principle and other design tools
- You possess excellent communication skills - Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.