Do you want to revolutionize the learning experience? We’re an EduTech startup looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given ideas into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into a smooth, intuitive and delightful interaction
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from users and other team members in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Partner with Product Managers. engineers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
- Create and improve wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
The skills we desire:
• Experience in building and shipping applications or software using responsive/adaptive designs.
• Provide URL featuring examples of interaction design work.
• Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX & UI) product design.
• Experience with Design thinking methodologies.
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
• Experience in building wireframes and prototypes using Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, or any wireframing/prototyping tool.
• Experience using a variety of Software design applications.
• 2+ years of application design experience.
• 2+ years of visual design experience.
• Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
• Attention to details
• Effective listening
• Analytical skills
• Empathy for end-users
• Ability to work remotely
• Self motivating & Self-organize.
• Team player
• Growth mindset
Native Arabic Speaker, Intermediate English