At Emergn we want to Improve the way people and companies work forever.
Designing good experiences requires a multi-disciplinary approach, with expertise across number of different areas such as, UX/UI design, CX, user research, digital marketing, accessibility, front end development and other areas not directly related to the customer experience such technology, and the specific business area.
In order to create great design intuitive digital experiences, we a looking for a UX/UI Designers. This role will be responsible for helping Emergn deliver Design Services to our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined agile team closely with product designers and product managers, driving product and discovery research activity and turning user insights into actionable design or service recommendations.
- Conduct problem and solution validation user research, usability testing and analysis using suitable methods for clients work and engage Product Managers and Product designers for collaboration.
- Plan, manage and conduct quantitative research: such as UX Benchmarking, A/B Testing or Multivariate Testing, usability testing (moderate and unmoderated studies), Analytics, Pure Method, Desirability Studies, and Tree Testing.
- • Plan, manage and conduct qualitative research: such as interviews, contextual inquiries, usability testing (moderate and unmoderated studies), Clustering Qualitative Comments (content analysis), UX Experience Review, Card Sorting.
- Conduct hands-on research in-house with our client's users, and where appropriate, using external vendor partners.
- Consistently consider how your research can support the goals of immediate and adjacent initiatives, the broader product vision, and client objectives.
- Drive the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs to test moderation, analysis and report writing and presentation.
- Generate actionable and meaningful insight for your stakeholders that inform the iteration of the product, its roadmap and measure its success.
- Present findings and related design/business recommendations and user insights to the client and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrate, explain, and teach others how to apply a range of research, usability testing and analysis methods, understanding the balance and trade-offs between just enough research and rigour research.
- Actively contribute to our UX Research processes and documentation.
- Work in collaboration with the design team to design and deliver training content and workshops.
What we are looking for:
- A self-motivated professional with 3+ years working as a UX Research with a proven track record of using different research methodologies to measure the impact of new features and product improvements to build the research narrative to influence business decisions.
- Deep understanding of when and how to apply different research methods during each phase of product development.
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to quickly identify insights based on quantitative and qualitative evidence and provide timely, consumable and actionable insights.
- Good understanding of user-centred design best practices and design patterns.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication and presentation skills to adapt style/message according to the audience.
- Basic knowledge of partner teams' domain expertise such as engineering, product, design, and business stakeholders.
- Someone who has a passion for working with data is curious and keeps up with the latest design and technology trends.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Experience in working in an agile environment is valued.
- A degree with an emphasis on user experience research, social science, human-computer interaction, psychology, anthropology or related field is a plus.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract for full-time employment.
- Health insurance.
- Meal allowance
- Monthly bus ticket
- Contribution to your monthly mobile phone bill.
- Investment in your growth, by helping you learn and apply our own Value, Flow, Quality practices and principles, to deliver the right outcomes, by changing the way people and companies work, forever.
- Professional and career growth.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team.
- Environment the promotes active knowledge sharing and working with other experts across the globe.
- Training programs.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious and have an intellectually curious mind, that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes, then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.