UX Writer/Content Strategist
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Do you have the creativity, attention to detail and user-focused mindset to produce simple, informative and action-inspiring written content and an overall excellent user experience for our product ecosystem of web, desktop and mobile clients?
Shape our product experiences by creating informative and meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You will help form the overall customer experience as an integral part of the product and User Experience Design (UED) team.
- Turn complex concepts or journeys into clear, concise, compelling UX copy
- Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to develop clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company's product direction and addresses both business goals and user needs across a variety of contexts, including UI components, to editorial content, to help text
- Participate in creating a content development strategy, and updating style guides, that specify the tone of voice required to create engaging content
- Coordinate with the UI design team on issues such as navigation, page routing, product page design, etc
- Identify opportunities to improve the user journeys across multiple content channels and ensure consistent and eﬀective content across internal and external channels
- Close to native level written English or fluent spoken (if not a native speaker)
- Excellent communication skills and proven copywriting experience
- 1+ years of experience in UX writing as part of a software product design team
- Strong mindset for User experience (UX) and design thinking
- A keen attention to detail
- Strong content presentation skills in English.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work closely with many stakeholders during the design process
- A strong interest in Design and tech
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire