UX Researcher Intern
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices.
Do you live and breathe the user experience? Do you love solving tough problems, and thrive on variety? Atlassian is currently seeking an intern to join our growing UX Research team.
Join Atlassian and spend your summer with us having a direct impact on how millions of users collaborate and use software. The most amazing thinkers—like NASA rocket scientists and Tesla engineers—are coming to us for solutions. We’re in the business of developing software to help teams everywhere get outstanding ideas on the ground and into the world. Sound like an exciting place to start your career? Here you'll be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things.
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team that is smart and very direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work, learn, and ask hard questions. We're dedicated to agile methodology and are big believers in ‘lean’ (which means we don’t do documentation for documentation's sake). We know the importance of validating assumptions about users and use various types of testing to determine whether we're right (or wrong). Our bottom line is improving our user’s experience—no matter what.
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1 student graduates at this time.
As an Intern UX Researcher at Atlassian, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work on a variety of research methodologies from qualitative to quantitative.
- Be a part of an international and highly skilled research team.
- Gain valuable exposure to the design and product development process by working with multidisciplinary agile teams, including product managers, designers and engineers.
- Get experience with the operations of scaling research in a fast-paced, international organization.
We'll expect you to:
- Be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors or Masters, program and graduating between December 2021-June 2022.
- Have a real passion for user-centered research
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team
- Have demonstrated some experience conducting and synthesizing research
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.