Too Good To Go
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 65 million meals saved across 16 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We are looking for a super talented, skilled and motivated UI/UX designer who wants to join our Global Marketing hub in Madrid and take the lead on making our website world-class. You will work together with designers from 15 countries and be part of a global marketing team with over 150 talented players.
- Be an integral part of the global creative team, in the marketing department of Too Good To Go, together with 20 other designers in 15 countries (and counting!)
- Work continuously on defining and improving our website
- Turn ideas into concepts in the form of user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Design the final UI and work directly with our web development team on the implementation
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers and the web development team in order to continually raise the bar
- Maintain and further develop our UI/UX design to ensure consistency and usability
- 5 years of experience as a UI/UX designer, working directly with website designs
- Extensive experience building graphical solutions, preferably in global environments
- A portfolio of work showing off your skills and experience as a UI/UX designer
- Strong experience working in Sketch and/or Figma
- Experience working with the Creative Cloud suite
- Full professional proficiency in Spanish
- Full professional proficiency in English
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer:
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!) We are a proud B Corp company!
- The experience of being part of an international company with 750 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Work with and learn from a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people from around the world who love food and hate waste
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- Flexible working schedules, short Friday´s and shorter working schedules in summer.
- Coffee and fresh fruit at the office every day, with the occasional food gathering sponsored by the company. Our team is located in a great co-working space!
- Quarterly Team Buildings, Annual Retreat with the entire Spain team and frequent social gatherings. We work hard and we play harder!
How to apply?
Please send your application (in English!) including CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.