About Kinetic Brands
Unconventional brands for unconventional people.
Kinetic is a full-stack brand incubator owning a portfolio of digital brands. The brands we build are the opposite of basic. Each brand has a distinct identity, memorable product, and cult following. Through our full-stack infrastructure (meaning we manage everything in-house–including fulfillment, supply chain, R&D, marketing, and development), we can go first to market with any brand concept and create something truly bespoke that stands out even in the most crowded of industries.
About the Role
We are seeking a UX/UI designer to execute innovative, user-centric designs that will push our digital presence forward by creating world-class user experiences across every facet of our sites and applications. You are excited and motivated to work with a fast-growing startup in the e-commerce space. You have a passion for UX and UI design; you take pride in working for a team that strives to deliver the best user-focused experiences that balance the needs of the user with those of the evolving business.
- Work with design leadership, marketing, and product to conceptualize, create, and design intuitive and functional experiences
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define UX and UI standards, rules, and user journeys across multiple platforms and brands
- Create and deploy concept work for new products, new features, and large scale projects
- Produce effective and well-organized design deliverables ready for developer hand-off
- Clearly communicate expectations and build consensus with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Design and support usability testing to understand user behavior and product performance
- Help define and evolve design systems by creating and structuring design components, elements, and libraries
- Love and believe in the value of good experience design; always representing the end user’s needs at all times
- Lead design presentations and articulate concepts to tech and non-tech audiences
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- A strong portfolio displaying a focused body of UX/UI work highlighting your design processes, problem-solving skills, and capabilities
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, InVision, XD, Abstract
- Strong experience with tracking and management software tools like JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Quip
- Mastery of general visual design principles such as layout, color, space, form, typography, form, and photography
- Ability to effectively manage your time by defining ideal workflows alongside project management to prioritize your workload
- Extremely detailed-oriented and organized
- Experience in an e-commerce environment
- Experience in a multi-brand/partnership environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time
- Parental Leave
Kinetic Brands is an equal opportunity employer — we believe being successful is directly tied to creating a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive environment.