Senior UI/UX Designer
The Taken Seat
- Define the visual style and position relative to product design guidelines
- Design and deliver elegant and delightful visual experiences as part of a cross-functional Agile product teams.
- Explore solution space and refine concepts via wireframes and detailed high definition design.
- Design and deliver product experiences as part of a cross-functional Agile product teams.
- Actively collaborate with business / brand stakeholders throughout the design and development process.
- Research, identify and articulate customer/product needs.
- Clearly articulate design needs and key decisions to business stakeholders across markets and brands collaborating closely with Product Leads and Product Owners.
- Build prototypes and design tests to validate customer needs, requirements and behaviors.
- Help Product Leads and Product Owners define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for digital products.
- Collaborate with designers within and cross-team to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency and coherence across products.
- 4+ years of experience as a UI/UX Product Designer.
- High proficiency in using design tools such as Sketch, Figma and Adobe Suite.
- Knowledge of animation tools such as Principle and Adobe Effects is a plus.
- Experience in UI Design for mobile apps and websites.
- Experience with designing quality consumer products in keeping with design trends.
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and wireframing tools such as InVision, Miro etc.
- Experience in design handoff tools Zeplin and InVision.
- Knowledge of design version control and collaboration tools such as Abstract, Kactus etc.
- Experience working in an Agile setting.
- Good time-management skills.