Senior Product Designer
Productiv is a rapidly growing Series B startup that enables enterprises’ IT and Finance teams to take an analytics approach to managing SaaS applications. In a world where companies have hundreds of SaaS apps, Productiv’s platform enables productivity gains within IT and across the entire organization. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Zoom, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience and driving RoI from their entire portfolio of SaaS apps.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel and Norwest, and led by experienced founders, we’re a fast-moving results-oriented team. Productiv has a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle problems together, working as a highly collaborative team.
What will you do?
Passionate about creating new products that users love? We’re looking for a motivated Senior Product Designer who’s excited to make an impact as one of the early members of a small friendly UX team. You keep a focus on the end user and turn rich data into clear visualizations, workflows, and experiences. At Productiv, design has a lot of ownership as a strong partner in building product and making decisions.
The ideal candidate possesses a knack for making complex logic and large amounts of data seem simple and easy. You value a clean approachable UI and advocate for the customer through user-centered design methods. You are self-driven and organized, willing to pitch in where needed. As an integral part of a cross-functional team, you are also an empathetic communicator and collaborator.
At Productiv, you will be responsible for ...
- Delivering on end-to-end interaction design: user stories, wireframes, prototypes, specs
- Validating direction and testing usability through user research
- Driving projects from ideation to execution and informed iteration
- Building the design team through peer feedback and improvements to design system and processes
- Collaboratively defining product design strategy and roadmap
- Working with partners in design/product, engineering, and sales/marketing/customer success
- 5+ years experience in designing web software for a complex product space. Has been responsible for a product or significant feature from ideation through launch and iterations after.
- Online portfolio demonstrating experience
- Deep empathy with users and a knack for simple clean UX/UI
- Facility with standard design tools: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Familiarity with standard user research methods (interviews, usability)
- Bonus: visual design skills
- B.A or B.Sc. in design or tech, or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time and sick time
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics)
- Game-changing company vision