Lead UX Designer
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
Bottomline Technologies delivers award-winning user experiences for large banks and financial institutions globally. Our User Experience Design Team seeks talented individuals who will craft design solutions across both business and consumer markets that are innovative, thoughtful, and set a new standard in the industry.
This position can be based out of an open location in the United States, East Coast preferred
How you’ll contribute:
- Interpret complex business, product, and technical requirements to properly establish design documentation
- Lead product teams in framing problems, discovering insights and crafting effective strategies to solve design challenges
- Draw from the spectrum of design disciplines including interaction and visual design, research, information architecture and content strategy to improve customer experiences from end-to-end
- Develop experience models, functional specifications, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate with the User Research team to plan and conduct studies that validate design assumptions and capture customer feedback
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships with peer leaders in Product Management, Engineering, Operations, etc.
- Adhere and contribute to the UX pattern library and framework
What will make you successful:
- 7+ years of experience designing complex applications - ideally Web and mobile
- Experience in working with data-driven applications with respect to data visualization and machine learning
- Exceptional visual and interaction design skills for product applications
- Deep understanding of the user-centric design process, including design thinking in taking an empathic lens to problem-solving
- Knowledge of and ability to apply accessibility guidelines
- Ability to generate design options from early concepts to high detail
- Ability to support development with design specifications and production-ready assets
- High-proficiency with contemporary tools for producing specifications, flow diagrams, and functional prototypes
- Work effectively under deadlines and manage concurrent projects
- Robust work portfolio illustrating thoughtfulness and product quality
- Experience with common design and prototyping tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeatBottomline