LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Sr. Product Designer
REPORTS TO: VP, Product Management
As one of healthcare's most widely adopted messaging platforms, the TigerConnect product fosters communication and workflow optimization within the clinical space, uniquely modernizing care coordination among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is seeking an exceptional Sr. Product Designer to lead product design across our web and mobile products. This experienced designer will be a key player in helping us maintain and advance the user experience we are widely recognized for.
This Sr. Designer should be a UX enthusiast and responsible for collaborating with product and engineering partners to design products that are intuitive and delightful to our customers. This individual should be an excellent communicator, have high attention to detail, and is fluent with the latest design language/guidelines. Here at TigerConnect we value creative, self-driven individuals who truly care about the work they produce and the people they work with, come join us!
What You'll Own:
- Design intuitive, elegant, yet simple experiences with user personas and functional requirements in mind.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other cross functional teams to plan and execute on designs based on team feedback, customer feedback and data driven research.
- Own multiple projects at different phases from inception to completion.
- Participate in UX and persona research and translate into actionable improvements.
- Contribute to the UI/UX roadmap to continuously advance the product.
- Experienced working with latest design language/guidelines/patterns.
- Extensive knowledge with latest design tools/process/system.
What You've Accomplished:
- 4+ years of product design experience, designing web and mobile apps (experience at a high-tech, product-driven SaaS/software company is a plus)
- BA/BS degree in Design or related degree/certifications.
- An extensive portfolio, showcasing a foundation in user interaction, visual interface, typography, and responsive design. Please include it with your application
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills to articulate concepts, feedback and rationale.
- Proficiency in one or more of these tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite (XD), Invision, Zeplin, Overflow) is preferred.
- Knowledge of native iOS and Android design (iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Google Material Design)
- Experience with user research, user needs evaluation, and developing user-driven solutions.
- Familiarity with HCI (Human Centered Design) is a plus.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Critical problem solving skills; able to think strategically, logically, and articulate your solutions.
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.