Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Dallas, TX, Appspace's platform helps organizations build an exceptional workplace experience with simple communication and space management tools. With offices in the US, UK, UAE, and Malaysia, plus remote experts in a dozen other countries, we provide global support to thousands of customers that trust us to help them communicate with their teams and modernize their workplace experiences.
Appspace is currently seeking a UX/UI Designer for our growing product team. The candidate will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various elements in the Appspace platform. You will ensure that all elements of user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. Come join our product team!
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, mockups, and prototypes.
- Design user interfaces that clearly illustrate those concepts.
- Communicate design concepts effectively with the team members and stakeholders.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Rapidly iterate designs based on feedback and user tests.
- 3 years minimum UX/UI design experience (or similar role).
- Bachelors in Graphic Design and/or Computer Science preferred (not required)
- Proficient in design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and more).
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and web best practices.
- Experience in designing for a wide variety of mediums including; mobile, tablet, desktop, and TV.
- Excellent attention to detail and open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to work on a remote team and is capable of delivering tasks in a timely manner.
- An artist’s eye for design and a self-starter!
Appspace Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, marital status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws. Appspace is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.