At WorkFusion, we build software that is changing the world and transforming workplaces. Our technology automates repetitive, data-intensive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, companies can grow further, and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is increasingly recognized as the world leader in industry-specific process automation, offering AI-powered software with particular focus on the needs of banking, financial services, and insurance enterprises. Our Intelligent Automation Cloud combines RPA, machine learning and analytics in one unrivaled platform that can be deployed quickly and scale without limit. We compete in the world’s fastest-growing software segment and we are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe.
As the health and safety of our teams is always a primary concern, we are currently a primarily remote workforce worldwide. Officially, our headquarters is in New York City (on Wall Street) with additional hubs in Canada, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who can support the design team across multiple projects. This includes fast prototyping on pre-defined diagrams and scenarios, engagement in various product lines with an ability to build a fluid experience for the customers, creating high-fidelity mockups using existing design system.
● Work directly with Product Owners to shape ideas and create interactive prototypes;
● Design mockups for potential and existing clients to show how our applications would look if integrated into their systems;
● Define user task flows and generate wireframes, prototypes, high-fidelity mockups, specifications and assets for user stories;
● Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to explore, define, plan and execute product features;
● Maintain visual guidelines and patterns to ensure consistency of WorkFusion products.
● 3+ years of professional web and interactive design experience;
● Ability to work independently, being fast, accurate and agile;
● Portfolio should demonstrate a clean, refined design aesthetic and the ability to think through product features;
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills, the ability to clearly articulate design decisions and advocate your ideas;
● Ability to shift focus from high-level flows to detail-oriented user interfaces and interactions;
● Relentless attention to detail and strong follow-through;
● Understanding of HTML, CSS, etc.;
● Experience in prototyping programs such as Axure or Just In Mind will be a big plus.
● Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
● Competitive salary
● Opportunity to work remotely (on the territory of the Republic of Belarus)
● Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Re-imbursement of home internet
o Psychologist services compensation
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation