Mid UX / UI Graphic Designer
UX / UI Graphic Designer
Location: Gdańsk or remote in Poland
Are you creative, ambitious, open to new experiences and have an aesthetic sense?
Do you know current trends in design on the market or want to acquire this knowledge by doing the right thing and deliver high-quality solutions & great products?
If you’ve responded positively to the above questions and want to work in a great, international team, that is passionate, creative, ambitious, open to knowledge-sharing, and loves to cooperate with each other - join Scalac!
We are looking for people like you!
As a UX/ UI Graphic Designer, you will:
- Be able to take the high-level direction of a client's needs to produce engaging interactive ads
- Take ownership of projects from concept to delivery
- Be able to improvise on RFP mocks with little to no creative assets
- Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without impacting the work
- Work within our brand identity to create promotional elements and identities
- Work on the UI / UX of the products
- Do conceptual work on the creation of information systems
- Conduct product availability analysis for the client (graphically and manually)
- Create prototypes of products and services (service design)
- Cooperate with technical and business international teams
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in the role of UX/ UI Graphic Designer, a strong portfolio, and experience in the areas listed below.
- Proficient in Photoshop and knowledge of video editing software
- Understanding of typography, movement, and layout
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of best practice image compression and asset extraction
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection; no detail is too small or insignificant
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Can clearly articulate & decipher clients needs to make the correct design decisions
- Can transform high-level business needs into engaging creative
- Willingness to work in evenings hours (client’s time zone)
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Proactive approach, Can-do attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English and Polish so you can communicate with our clients freely
What you can expect from us?
- Work in a start-up atmosphere
- Great customers and projects to work with
- Opportunity for professional development
- Unforgettable team meetings
- Plenty of independence and responsibility
- Regular feedback and evaluation
- Possibility of working in an unusual and comfortable office in Gdańsk
- Best work equipment
- Salary: 8000 - 12000 net PLN / month on b2b contract
Scalac is a software house that is present on the market since 2014. We are a remote-friendly company with HQ in Gdansk, and over 120 employees on board in 22 locations. Scalac is a Team! This is crucial. We love to work together. We specialize in system development based on Functional Programming Languages. We are mainly focused on Scala, but we also have Frontend, DevOps, Data, QA, and operations teams. Most of our clients are foreign (over 50% from the US) and most of our employees work as consultants.
Our Happiness Recipe:
-Do the right thing
Do you feel that Scalac is a place where you can see yourself? If you do, apply, so we can get to know each other.
Let’s work hard, have fun, and do the right thing together!