Senior UX Designer
At CourtAvenue, you will be a part of a culture powered by entrepreneurs, technologists, data scientists and the habitually restless dedicated and energized to design products and services that transform businesses while optimizing them for growth. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a culture that values innovation while focusing on redesigning the experience between consumer and service (or product) by leveraging a fluid, seamless, and thoroughly transparent engagement.
The Sr. UX Designer collaborates internally with team members from strategy, technology, data and visual design to deliver premium experiences between brands and their customers. This position requires someone who is passionate about human-centered design and deeply understands the importance of digital and non-digital interactions and their implications across an organization.
As a Sr. UX Designer you will play a vital role in leading digital innovation projects for consumer brands. You will bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
- Lead design research, ideation and creation of digital interfaces across multiple platforms and devices
- Collaborate with strategists, technologists, and data teams to define and/or roadmap deliverables for experience projects
- Facilitate discussions and design thinking / feedback sessions with clients and project stakeholders.
- Create, coordinate, lead, inspire and/or oversee all experience deliverables including: client/internal briefs, research, competitive audits, experience roadmaps, interaction design and visual designs for concept delivery
- Passionately sell (and defend) experience design decisions to clients via strategic and relevant deliverables and impactful presentations while being open to feedback and ideation.
- Aid in new business pitches and prototyping
- Constantly learn about new technologies, approaches and methodologies and share that knowledge with other junior team members
- Coordinating and integrating the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
- Planning and executing usability testing to validate design
- 10+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with a heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to articulate and sell your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Ability to work in an agile method with teams, clients and vendors
- Ability to eloquently present to all stakeholders
- High level of self accountability to getting their work done and pushing and mentoring the team to hit all goals
- Willingness to help develop the Experience team at CourtAvenue