Remarkable Foods is a fast-growing, food-tech startup that’s reimagining how America eats. We’re creating an on-demand dining experience where fresh, high-quality meals are prepared and served to customers’ doorsteps within minutes through our proprietary approach to dining. We exclusively partner with the best restaurants and chefs in the world, across a wide assortment of cuisines, to bring their unique and special recipes to a customer’s door. Meals are prepared in company-owned and operated kitchens and finished by onboard chefs deployed in our customized mobile finishing kitchens.
Remarkable Foods is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs comprised of some of the most accomplished leaders and operators in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries. Backed by top-tier venture capitalists, the company is moving quickly to pioneer the future of food.
If you join our team, you’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where we place the same importance on our culture and values as we do on delivering delicious food to our customers.
About the role
The UX Researcher will join the Consumer App product team which is a multidisciplinary team of product managers and UX and UI designers. We are the team that conceptualizes, designs, and prioritizes the work for the evolving Consumer app experience. We seek to craft engaging, clear browsing, and purchasing experiences that are grounded in research and data. In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Executing user research on Consumer app using a variety of user research methods. This will include new features or concept explorations and provide usability assessments for products under development
- Partnering with product managers to highlight major product features gaps, or areas of improvement
- Advocating for research within the organization and find compelling ways to share findings of your research with PMs, UX designers, developers and senior leadership
- Conducting qualitative research in nature, but have a grasp on key business drivers and KPIs
- Defining ongoing UX research process so Consumer product team is continuously validating current product experience with customers
- Recruiting user testers / beta testers and create a means of ongoing communication and feedback from our most valuable and enthusiastic customers
- Developing a screening process to identify the right consumers to draw insights from
- Managing third-party research vendors if necessary
The experience you have
- 5+ years of UX Research work experience
- Understanding of best-in-class UXR methods and expertise in deciding which method is best based on the problem that needs to be solved
- Ability to present findings to diverse cross-functional groups and build strong relationships with interdisciplinary stakeholders
- Competence in analytics and quantitative research including surveys
The way you work
- You are a naturally curious researcher with a passion for continuous improvement and creating great user experiences
- You are passionate about turning user research into concise and compelling findings around consumer behavior
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator and can work closely with a cross-functional teams through all stages of development including identifying opportunities
We offer a competitive salary package including equity and 401K with matching. Additionally, we provide multiple medical, dental, and vision plans to meet all of our employees' needs as well as many benefits and perks that are not listed.
A final note
At Remarkable Foods, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.